Back to the Grind

The fun part of moving is officially over, folks.  We're officially back in the grind of "real life."  Neal's working.  I'm working.  And days are full.  We haven't found a place to live yet [boo!].  Our belongings will be in storage, at no cost to us, until April 23 so we're trying our hardest to find a place to live and move in before that date creeps up on us. 

Speaking of finding a place to live, I feel like we're looking all over kingdom come.  We've literally looked in every city between Gloucester and the North Carolina border.  We've looked in Gloucester, Yorktown, Newport News, Hampton, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Isle of Wight, Chesapeake.  Part of me feels like we must just be extremely picky, but then I remind myself that things like air conditioning, enough room to fit our belongings (and trust me, we're not looking for something huge), or a place that allows Cooper to live there is not asking too much.  While I know that we're being financially responsible by not buying a home before we're ready, searching for a rental, to no avail, really makes me want to buy a house NOW despite the fact we have no money to put down on a home [and refuse to finance a home with no money down].

That being said, please pray that the right home for us will come available and it will be clear to us that it is where we are to be living!


Comments

Popular Posts