Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Catching Up

Hi again! Sorry we've been MIA for a while. We headed back to Virginia in mid-September to meet the most precious addition to the Hogge and Sigmon families!

We were lucky enough to go back to Virginia the week after Kinslee was born. Neal stayed Saturday through Tuesday and I stayed an entire week (thanks to being unemployed I could do that). I loved helping Lauren and Mike as much as possible and of course we both loved loving on our brand new niece!

I was sick alllllll last week and am just now really beginning to feel better. Praise Jesus!

This past weekend we made it out to Port Gamble...slightly north of us...for Old Mill Days. It's a local festival focused on lumberjacks. It was near seeing all the things they could carve with just a chainsaw! Neal and I also found an old dresser that were turning into a TV stand. We scored it for only $40 bucks. YES!

I'll be posting pictures soon of our trip to Virginia as well as Old Mill Days and our new dresser AKA project. Can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment